Highland Dogblog is a community based network of people with a shared love of dogs and the Highlands and Islands regions of Scotland. What started as a social media network has evolved over the past six years into an exciting hybrid of social media and social action.
Highland Dogblog’s main activities are:
- Managing Selkie Seal and whatever she is up to.
- Hosting, administration and support of HDB’s social media pages, including the generation of creative content and active online community management.
- Management, financing and maintenance of Scentral Park (community dog park)
- Hosting, management and creative content for the My Walk, My Bag! campaign
- Development of the D.A.W.G. brand: Dogs Against Waste Globally (new)
pic: Derek Fergusson